Telf.: T +58 212 201 8691
Areas of Practice
- General Advice
- Multiple Protection Analysis
- Licenses and Technology Transfer
- Master Degree in Intellectual Property. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. EUA. 2002
- Advanced Course in Intellectual Property NYU. EUA. 2001
- Law Degree. Central University of Venezuela. 1999
Gustavo joined Hoet Peláez Castillo & Duque in 2018 as an associate Lawyer in charge of the Trademark Department. He started his professional career in 2000 and has worked as a consultant at recognized intellectual property firms in Venezuela such as Clarke, Modet & Co and Glaham IP as well as PDVSA Intevep.
- General consulting and Trademark protection projects
- Advice on protection strategies and risk in relation to the use of brands.
- Intellectual Property portfolio management. Presentation and monitoring of national and foreign brands.
- Protection of well-Known marks.
- Licensing of Intellectual Property rights.
- Negotiation in conflicts related to Intellectual Property assets.
- Bar Association of Caracas
- Industrial Property Agent
- Venezuelan Association of Industrial Property Agents (COVAPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)